Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to Present Minds Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018;
Present Minds Ltd, we or us Present Minds Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales: company number: 10406529; registered address: 101 Kings Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 3EU;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Present Minds Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Present Minds Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, presentminds.org, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, Present Minds Ltd is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months, except for data held on our mailing lists (first name, email address, and your reason for contacting Present Minds Ltd), which we will maintain indefinitely, but all mailing lists can be unsubscribed from at any time and without prejudice.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
- Present Minds Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Present Minds Ltd (where such Data is held).
- Data security is of great importance to Present Minds Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
You can learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.