T: 01483 427792 M: 07776 061670
|Dates:||Thursday 19th – Friday 20th April 2018|
|Times:||Arrival & registration 10am (for 10.30 start) 19th April, finish 4pm, 20th April|
|Location:||The Beeches, 76 Selly Oak Road, Bournville, Birmingham B30 1LS|
|Price:||For 2 days of presentations, discussion and practice, 1 night accommodation (single en suite room) and all food:
Your room for the night of the 19th April is booked automatically when you complete the registration process. A small number of rooms are also available for 18th April which can be booked directly with The Beeches (details below).
- We expect this event to be very popular, and places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment
- We invite you to come for both days (we wish to create a sense of community for the event, and therefore there is no option to attend for only 1 day)
- You are responsible for arranging your own travel to and from the event. The closest station is Bournville (15 minute walk). Trains from Birmingham New Street run every 10-20 minutes and take 12 minutes. The closest airport is Birmingham International
- Please note, that in the event of you needing to cancel your place at the event, we will endeavour to fill your place, in which case a refund (minus administration fee) may be possible. But if we cannot fill your place, no refund can be offered.
- If the event is full, we will run a waiting list and inform you if a place becomes available.
Please complete the form below, and wait until your place is allocated before you pay. Your place will be confirmed once your fee is received.
The Mindfulness on the Margins Unconference is organised jointly by:
Alison Armstrong, Present Minds / University of Surrey
Meg-John Barker, Open University
Paula Haddock, Mindfulness and Social Change Network
Rachel Lilley, Aberystwyth University
Steven Stanley, Cardiff University
Luke Wreford, Mindfulness and Social Change Network
Any proceeds from the event will be for developmental work of the Mindfulness and Social Change Network, including future events and running costs. No individual or company is gaining financially from this event.
Enquiries to Rachel firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Alison email@example.com
To book any additional accommodation other than for Thursday 19th April, please contact The Beeches directly on 0121 433 3311, firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your place has been allocated please pay via one of the following methods:
|Reference:||Please use the following reference: MOTM2-[your surname]|
|Receipts will not be automatically issued for payments by bank transfer, but can be requested by emailing email@example.com.|
Paying by credit/debit card is possible via PayPal (where an additional £7.50 will be added to cover PayPal fees). Click button below for standard or reduced rate, PayPal will open in a new browser window.
|Standard rate – £217.50|
|Reduced rate – £177.50|
(For full time students, and those on low income)
For payment from non-UK accounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for international banking codes.