T: 01483 427792 M: 07776 061670
|Dates:||Thursday 19th – Friday 20th April 2018|
|Times:||Arrival & registration 10am (for 10.30 start) 19th April, finish 4pm, 20th April|
|Location:||The Beeches, 76 Selly Oak Road, Bournville, Birmingham B30 1LS|
|Price:||For 2 days of presentations, discussion and practice, 1 night accommodation (single en suite room) and all food:
Your room for the night of the 19th April is booked automatically when you complete the registration process. A small number of rooms are also available for 18th April which can be booked directly with The Beeches (details below).
- We expect this event to be very popular, and places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment
- We invite you to come for both days (we wish to create a sense of community for the event, and therefore there is no option to attend for only 1 day)
- You are responsible for arranging your own travel to and from the event. The closest station is Bournville (15 minute walk). Trains from Birmingham New Street run every 10-20 minutes and take 12 minutes. The closest airport is Birmingham International
- Please note, that in the event of you needing to cancel your place at the event, we will endeavour to fill your place, in which case a refund (minus administration fee) may be possible. But if we cannot fill your place, no refund can be offered.
- If the event is full, we will run a waiting list and inform you if a place becomes available.
Please complete the form below, and we will be in touch to let you know if we can hold a place for you while you arrange payment (we will send you the details about how to pay). Your place will be confirmed once your fee is received.
The Mindfulness on the Margins Unconference is organised jointly by:
Alison Armstrong, Present Minds / University of Surrey
Meg-John Barker, Open University
Paula Haddock, Mindfulness and Social Change Network
Rachel Lilley, Aberystwyth University
Steven Stanley, Cardiff University
Luke Wreford, Mindfulness and Social Change Network
Any proceeds from the event will be for developmental work of the Mindfulness and Social Change Network, including future events and running costs. No individual or company is gaining financially from this event.
Enquiries to Rachel email@example.com and/or Alison firstname.lastname@example.org
To book any additional accommodation other than for Thursday 19th April, please contact The Beeches directly on 0121 433 3311, email@example.com