T: 01483 427792 M: 07776 061670
If you are interested in some company training for improving well-being, but are not sure whether mindfulness is the right course, or are unclear about offering training for improving mental health within your company, then this is the offer for you!
We are offering a free 1 hour workshop for up to 20 people at your offices, on either:
- An Introduction to Mindfulness: we will introduce mindfulness in a fresh and straightforward manner, and will offer at least 2 simple mindfulness practices that can immediately be used by attendees for improving their sense of well-being, focus, and self-care.
- Mental Health at Work: What We Need to Know: we will offer an overview of what we mean by mental health, and will briefly review signs and symptoms of the most common mental illnesses, and how these might manifest in a work environment. The workshop will look at risk and protective factors for mental illness, and will suggest ways we can look after our own mental health.
There is no obligation attached to this offer – it is simply an opportunity to get some information for/to your staff, and to try out our style of facilitating workshops. As part of our time at your offices, we would like to discuss your company’s current well-being strategy, and any specific requirements you may have.
There are a few restrictions on this offer:
- Workshops are for a maximum of 20 people
- Workshops need to be booked by Friday 29th September, and must be completed by Friday 15th December 2017
- Workshops are subject to availability, but we will do our best to accommodate you
- We can only offer one free workshop for each company
- The locations we can serve for this offer are all in the UK, and cover: London, the South East and the South Midlands. If you are outside of these areas, please do still get in touch and we can discuss some options with you
To enquire about your free workshop, please contact Alison.